By Lisa Smedman, TSR Inc
Rear hide notes: "There are a few things that mere mortals have been by no means intended to know....In the area of Lamorida, healthcare professional Victor Mordenheim created Adam - cobbling the creature jointly from elements of human corpses. Now, years later, Adam desires revenge. Adam wishes Elise, Victor's spouse. Adam wishes Victor useless. The participant characters' send founders at the coast of the area of Lamordia. A vicious typhoon leaves them washed ashore, chilly and hungry at the ice-bound Isle of Agony....Then the fear begins...."
Read Online or Download Adam's Wrath PDF
Best dungeons & dragons books
The trilogy describes the invention of a brand new continent within the geographical regions. in lots of methods the books express parallels with the invention of the United States by means of Christopher Columbus and the remedy of the Maya and Inca humans by way of the Spanish conquerers.
Herein is written the tale of the Cult of the Dragon, starting with its origin in keeping with an vague line in a tome of historic prophecy. examine of the Cult's strongest present cells, their leaders, the dragons and dracoliches that paintings with them (or for them), and their pursuits. notice the numerous foes the Cult has earned in over 4 centuries of treachery and industrious malevolent dealings.
Few parts of delusion roleplaying are as rife with danger and capability as are artifacts, these historic and unpredictable goods of powerful magics. trip in the hunt for mystic wonders, stand as civilization's merely security opposed to villains built with awful powers, or problem the gods themselves.
Rear hide notes: "There are a few things that mere mortals have been by no means intended to understand. .. .In the area of Lamorida, surgeon Victor Mordenheim created Adam - cobbling the creature jointly from elements of human corpses. Now, years later, Adam desires revenge. Adam desires Elise, Victor's spouse. Adam wishes Victor lifeless.
- The Edge of Chaos (Forgotten Realms: The Wilds, Book 3)
- Depths of Madness (Forgotten Realms: The Dungeons, Book 1)
- Avengers in Lankhmar (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Adventure)
- Secrets of Sarlona (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Eberron Supplement)
- Character Record Sheets (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Tangled Webs (Forgotten Realms: Starlight and Shadows, Book 2)
Extra info for Adam's Wrath
6) Hidden Chambers: These rooms appear function as a laboratory and contain some strange equipment-misshapen test tubes a r ~ u beakers, monitors that throw offsparks, and strangely contorted surgical instruments too blunt to do anything but hack and maim. The rooms reek of rot and blood. Organs, brains, and pieces of tissue float injars; these samples are improperly preserved and give offa horrible, rotting stench. A staircas, ,anneck the three chambers, made of rusted wrought iron. is a ruined man.
They carry long metal staves, and consider it a sign of grace to be struck by a bolt of lightning as they chant their prayers. Adam’s Children are avid collectors of religious artifacts and icons of all types. They reason that, since they are more powerful than humans because they are an amalgamation of body parts, their religion will be mme powerful if it amalgamates the rituals and symbols of various gods. They pick and choose from the religions of Ravenloft, often traveling great distances to steal from temples and shrines.
It will be a slow journey and blizzards will plague the party all the way. I small groups of them swim to Ludendorf to spend an evening drinking at the inns near its docks. Otherwise, they remain here, in the settlement simply known as Baytown, where they are free to assume animal or human form, away from the prying eyes of humankind. Read the following text when the PCs see the ice floes. Narratiuo I Wolves o f the Sea he ice floes leading to the Isle of Agony touch its shores at one end of a wide bay.
Adam's Wrath by Lisa Smedman, TSR Inc